Loan Officers (LO’s) 50 Posts at ASA Microfinance March, 2019
ASA Microfinance (Tanzania) Limited, incorporated under the Companies Act 2002 (No. 93819) of Tanzania and an affiliate of ASA International (www.asa-international.com), one of the largest microfinance companies in the world. We are hereby inviting qualified citizens of Tanzania to be part of our team for the following positions. ASA Tanzania is an equal opportunity employer who requires dynamic, loyal and committed young men and women who have passion for people’s socio-economic development to fill in the following positions for immediate appointment.
Position: Loan Officers (LO’s) – 50 Posts
- To build and maintain a substantial and high-quality loan portfolio.
- To conduct members recruitment and screening.
- To orient clients to the particular loan products and services.
- To make groups in all working days in a week, minimum Total clients will be 350.
- Make a regular contact with the groups and clients in field.
- To process loan applications, verify client’s income generating activities (IGA) and other related
- Collect instalments from the clients in groups on regular basis and on time.
- To manage loan disbursements and monitor & collect loan repayments.
- Verify client’s Guarantors house and other necessary documents.
- To provide quality and good customer service to clients.
- To accomplish day by day activities as required.
- To accomplish all the documentations for the day as required.
Academic Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Diploma/ Advance Diploma/bachelor’s degree/Masters.
- Experience is not required but will be an added advantage.
- Willing to work in field level.
- Willing to relocate.
- Ability to work independently at minimum supervision.
- Sensitive to operational risks, self-initiative and decisive with high standard of integrity.
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment and to demonstrate good negotiation skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
General Requirements for Applicants of All Posts.
- Application Letter.
- Curiculum Vitae enclosing details of Work experience, skills and with postal and telephone contacts of Three Referees.
- One passport size photograph attached in CV.
Mode of Application
Applicants who consider himself/herself competent with the above-mentioned position, please send your application to email@example.com before 1700HRS on 15th April 2019.
APPLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org before 1700HRS on 15th April 2019
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted for interview.
No phone calls are allowed for inquiry. No allowances will be admissible for interview.
OTHER JOBS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
Procurement and Logistics Assistant – Kasulu,
Programme Analyst jobs – Dar es Salaam,The United Nations Capital Development Fund
M & E Officer Arusha Tanzania
Office Attendant jobs– East African Community,
Project Assistant Jobs at IOM Tanzania, March 2019
Area Manager at Mobisol Group March, 2019
ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH & SAFETY OFFICER at Private Company DSM, March 2019
CIVIL ENGINEER PAVEMENT at Private Company DSM, March 2019
CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNICIANS DRAINAGE STRUCTURES at Private Company DSM, March 2019
Salesman at Bonite Bottlers, March 2019
Vice-Chancellor Vacancy at St. Joseph University in Tanzania (SJUIT), March 2019
Area Sales Supervisor at Bonite Bottlers, March 2019
PRINCIPAL FINANCE OFFICER at TIB Development Bank, March 2019
SENIOR FINANCE OFFICER at TIB Development Bank, March 2019
Job Opportunity, Sales Team Member at SPENN Tanzania Ltd
2 Intern Job Opportunities at Bongo Forex, March 2019
Job Opportunity at FHI 360 Country Coordinator, March 2019
Job at FHI 360 -Director – Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL), March 2019
Digital Marketing Officer Job at School Of St Jude, March2019
Field Manager Job at help2kids, March 2019
Fundraising and Partnerships Manager Job at Anza Entrepreneurs March, 2019
HIV/AIDS Specialist Job at UNICEF, March 2019
Driver at Britam Insurance, March 2019
Underwriting Manager at Britam Insurance, March 2019
Senior Wholesale Dealer at NMB, March 2019