Logical Access Management (LAM) Analyst
VACANCIES – DEPARTMENT OF ICT
CRDB Bank Plc is inviting applications from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacant positions existing in the Department of ICT.
The Bank seeks to recruit highly competent, self-motivated and professional individuals to fill the following positions:
Logical Access Management (LAM) Analyst.
Performing activities around Logical Access Management (i.e. creation of user IDs, assigning of access rights to system users, resetting users passwords, activating and disabling of user IDs, etc) in accordance with the established policies, processes and procedures.
- Perform Logical Access Management tasks (creation of new user IDs, assign access rights to users, resetting users passwords, activating user IDs, disabling user IDs, etc) in accordance with relevant Logical Access Management processes and procedures.
- Ensure Logical Access Management requests have proper approvals before addressing them.
- Communicate feedback to users in case there is any delay in addressing their requests.
- Ensure that password and any other sensitive information related to user login credentials is communicated to the right people.
- Track status of any request initiated by anyone in the SLAM system.
- Generate and/or prepare user’s profiles reports that detail their access rights for different systems.
- Forward user profiles reports to business units for their reviews within agreed timelines.
- Forward exceptions picked during the user access reviews including access rights that violate the segregation of duties (SoD) principle.
- Document user access reviews and ensure signed off review sheets are properly filed for future reference.
- Continually devise ways of improving processes and procedures around reviews of user access.
- Provide information related to user access rights issues as requested by auditors.
- Address audit and Management Assurance findings by performing actions under area of responsibility.
- Ensure controls defined in audit finding closures or management assurance reports related to area of responsibility are embedded in daily operations.
- Get a daily report of leavers and transfers from the HR system.
- Disable all user IDs of leavers and transfers as necessary.
- Disable user IDs of interdicted members of staff immediately upon receiving interdiction notice from HR or any other reliable sources (e.g. line manager of the interdicted staff members).
- Ensure all Logical Access Management requests from the SLAM system are properly filed and approved by relevant authorities to ensure easy reference and retrieval in future.
- Ensure any deviation from normal processes and procedures gets prior approval from relevant authorities and evidence for that is kept for future reference should such need arise.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or their equivalent from an accredited institution.
- A certificate in IT security or information systems audit e.g. CISSP, Security+ etc. (preferred) is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3+ years of knowledge and understanding of ITIL processes, at least 2 years’ experience working in a banking IT environment.
- Basic Knowledge of Banking/ Branch Operations
- Knowledge in core banking applications.
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills.
- Good level of business awareness and problem solving.
- Courtesy and customer focused attitude.
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidates will receive attractive and competitive packages commensurate with demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with a detailed up to date CV with two work-related referees addressed to the below email with a clear subject of the position applied for not later than 30th March 2020. Hard copies will not be accepted. Email: [email protected]
APPLY TO [email protected]