M-Pesa Data Analyst
Joining Vodacom is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Overall M-Commerce Performance evaluation,Detailed Products and market analysis, Data extraction, quality check, screening & analysis for business consumption, Improve existing and design new reports to meet business and regulatory requirements
- Data Analytics
- Scrutinize data using different tools.
- Extract meaning from the data
- Sharing and presenting findings, facts & trends to facilitate business decision
- Work with management & stakeholder to prioritize and deliver data & reporting needs.
- Defining new data collection and analysis procedure
- Support data warehouse in collecting new data from new sources.
- Train end users on new reports and dashboards for effective utilisation.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in mathematics or statistics or Information Technology.
- Good knowledge on data science
- Programming languages like SQL, Oracle & Python
- Accuracy & attention to details.
- Ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Exposure in handling large dataset would be advantageous.
- Interpersonal & team working skills.
- Delivers assigned tasks in the area of market research, reporting and complex data analysis;
- Delivers high quality analyses and recommendations based on different data resources, internal and external
- Acts with practical, applied, highly authoritative, partly theoretical knowledge gained by on-the-job experience, when interpreting and communicating research results and insights to stakeholders;
- Using customer insights, helps decide necessary changes relevant to products / propositions / services;
- Identifies and monitors trends in market / customer data;
- Supports product areas with using insights in the development and delivery of products and services;
- Conducts analysis of large customer datasets and datasets from large digital sources, transforming the data into outputs that explain customer behaviour and provide actionable insights;
- Applies judgement based on good understanding of market research and customer insights and analysis of factual information ;
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by manager or resulting from assigned agendas;
- Modern Marketing Leadership
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Understanding Customers and Developing Insight
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.