Position: Maintenance Engineer
Carrying out Preventive and Breakdown maintenance of plant and equipment as per laid down procedures / OEM recommendations.
- Assist in procurement and contracting process of spares and consumables / repairs and services.
- Maintenance of Engineering Store and plant consumables. Periodic monitoring of the stock.
- Management of critical spares
- Responsibility of HSE adherence & use of PPE during maintenance process.
- Report any incident / hazard to immediate Plant Manager
- Active participation in emergency response plan & emergency preparedness.
- Strict adherence to work permit system and procedures.
- Hazard identification and awareness in maintenance activities
- Monitor work carried out by external contractors
- Management of maintenance process with respect to ISO standards
- Preparation and tracking of Management of change.
- Management of MX Tool
Context and environment
- Daily communication and reporting for all operational, HSEQ and maintenance/ project activities with Plant Manager
- Communication & coordination with production department for equipment availability for maintenance purpose
- Communication with purchase department for spares, new equipments
- Communication with external vendors for AMC, calibration, fire extinguisher/ weighing balance stampings/ certifications
- Atleast 2 years’ experience in hands-on maintenance preferably in lubricants/ oil manufacturing plant esp.
Pumps, thermic fluid heaters, compressors stc
- Degree/ diploma in either of engineering discipline – mechanical/ electrical/ instrumentation
- Basic computer skill, supervisory, manpower utilization skills, trouble shooting of equipments. – autoCAD knowledge preferable
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18000