Ensures asset integrity and availability for production purpose, leads the maintenance
function in providing both a reactive and proactive, multi skilled maintenance services on all
operational equipment and facilities.
- Responsible for development, review and implementation of best practice, maintenance strategy, policies, processes, procedures and work instructions to aid and improve operational performance
- Plans and performs maintenance management by supervising maintenance personnel and establishing priorities in maintenance schedules.
- Develops a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, a Predictive
- Maintenance Plan (PMP) to ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out and lead the team to deliver effectively.
- Identifies business improvement opportunities within the organization.
- Provides technical expertise to the team, Identify and deploy the technical skill to deliver projects, including the engagement of external resources as required ensuring that terms of contracts are adhered to, HSEQ standards are maintained and met and quality of work is as specified.
- Responsible for the day to day management of all technical activities within the
- Operations ensuring maximum effective utilization of all resources and equipment within the Operations leading to improved controls.
- Ensure adherence to HSEQ requirements as per company standards and legislative requirements by taking responsibility and accountability for environmental protection, safety, health and security of staff, plant, equipment, third parties and other physical assets.
- Liaise with all necessary support staff in operations, finance, marketing and sales in order to perform day to day activities.
- Provide effective customers service through availability, delivery, administration, quality and the quick and effective resolution of technical and maintenance queries and complaints
- Ensure all activities related to preventive maintenance, housekeeping, security,contingency planning and fire-fighting including inspections, training, implementation of procedures and programs, monitoring and follow up are planned and completed.
- Responsible and accountable for timely review of work instructions and procedures
- Prepares the annual maintenance budget and forecasts as well as ensure compliance with legal standards. Manage the budget from identification to completion of projects.
- Maintain assets and facilities, supporting procurement process ensuring all key elements are adhered to including necessary approvals
- Degree in mechanical, electromechanical, or equivalent
- Registered professional Engineer by ERB
- At least 8 years’ experience in maintenance management
- Familiar with implementation, management and control of HSEQ programs as applies to maintenance
- Computer literate
- Demonstrable leadership and management ability
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization ability
- Competent in problem solving and decision making
- Demonstrable commercial savoriness
- Financially aware with regard to projects valuation
- Experience from manufacturing sector
Apply by 30 nov 2019 via email@example.com