INNOVEX Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
About the job
Job Title: Management Consultant
Job Location: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
INNOVEX is a Pan-African advisory and assurance services firm providing professional services in Sub-Saharan Africa with a focus in Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya, Uganda, Southern Sudan, DRC and South Africa. We are very pleased to invite job applications from self-motivated and performance driven individuals interested in a career in Management Consulting. We have an immediate full-time position to be filled by 31st May 2023.
The Management Consultant will provide objective advice and expertise to clients for their industry insight, problem solving abilities and logical objectivity, while creating value, improving their financial and operational health, maximize growth and improve business processes for high performance.
- Facilitate discussions with clients to elaborate on the areas of proposed improvements
- Define the problem concisely and hypothesize the proposed solution
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive the proposed solution
- Quantitative research methodologies include data mining, creating financial models, and performing valuation analysis
- Qualitative research methodologies include performing market research and collecting business intelligence
- Consolidate the findings from the analysis and present solutions to the client
- Develop and present a plan to implement the recommended changes
- Business development including preparing proposals and expressions of interest
- At least a Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- At least 3+ years’ experience in a professional services firm, preferably in management consulting/ advisor
- Proven ability to identify opportunities and capture new businesses
- Demonstrated experience and competence in assessing priorities, project management, multitasking in a time-sensitive environment and meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff, clients, and consultants within the context of groups and technical teams
- Good knowledge and appetite to learn especially issues on: public policy, acquisition processes, financial management, economic analysis and modelling, data analytics, financial analysis, strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation
- Ability to learn and prepare expressions of interest, technical and financial proposals
If you have what it takes to fill the position, please send in your application through the provided link. Application deadline is 10th April 2023.