- Job Category : Management
- Job Code : Retail
- Job Name : Manager Card Issuing Credit and Debit cards – M2
- Details :
- PURPOSE OF JOB
- To develop Manage the strategic development and operational functionality of the Bank’s debit and credit cards business in alignment with the Bank’s corporate objectives.
- Responsible for maintenance and growth of debit, prepaid and credit card portfolio key revenue metrics (penetration, activation and utilization).
- The incumbent will lead and drive digital transformation efforts across the bank for all customer touch points, including cards, online, mobile applications and physical channels i.e. ATMs and Agent network
- The incumbent will collaborate with marketing, technology, operations and other internal stakeholders within Retail and other functions (DAC, Product, Branch Network etc.) to establish a common vision and strategies for the Digital transformation driving through a Digital Steering Committee to be established.
- Have overall responsibility for the delivery of multiple technologies by ensuring consistency in delivery approach through in country Technology delivery office.
- To ensure growth of card usage transactions, Incomes for Visa and MasterCard products.
- To maximize card profitability by overseeing revenue optimization and cost reduction in the card business.
- Implement strategies for growth of debit, prepaid and credit card portfolio key revenue metrics (penetration, activation and utilization).
- Maintain industry intelligence in card technology and consumer trends and identify applications to enhance the Bank’s corporate objectives.
- Promote customer usage of and migration to debit card channels including design and implementation of programs that promote customer retention and growth.
- Manage and execute internal communication regarding cards and card delivery channels to ensure a high level of knowledge in the key areas of customer sales and servicing is achieved.
- Build partnerships with MNOs, fintech’s and other third-party service providers to drive business growth and revenue maximization.
- Revenue growth both NFI and NII (credit cards)
- Card profitability
- Dept. meetings & Job rotation with Card Ops
- Staff motivation, discipline, drive to meet targets.
INTERACTION WITH OTHERS
- Internal: Regular contact with Branches/Departments, Bank Seniors.
- External: Regular liaisons with scheme vendors – Visa, Mastercard, Unionpay, Selcom, Amex etc, and external companies Yalamanchili, TPS
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other related field from an accredited college.
- At minimum 3 years of experience in managing card products or product management (preferably in banking or finance industries)
- TECHNICAL SKILLS/COMPETENCIES
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of the electronic payments environment.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Experience in operating in changing environment
- Techy savvy
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Numerical analysis skills: business cases, margin and cash flow analysis;
- Ability to write and deliver training courses and materials;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Project management skills;
- Time management skills;
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to be pro-active with a sense of urgency;
- Ability to read, understand and communicate technical documentation; and
- Be a self initiative and a motivated person able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Carry out work in accordance with the bank’s procedures
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, suggest the use of new practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the bank
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application to [email protected]
Call 0800 780 111 or visit www.eximbank.co.tz