- Job Category : Credit
- Job Code : 2021
- Job Name : Manager – Credit Origination
- Details :REPORTING TO:Senior Manager – CreditRESPONSIBLE FOR:Credit Origination staff
- PURPOSE OF JOB
Managing the origination and delivery processes of Credit Management.
- PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Assessing customers’ credit risks and credit worthiness and prepare overall assessment of existing and new business proposals.
- Planning, Budgeting & Growth of Loan Book
- Identify key risks and mitigating factors of potential investments, such as asset types and values, legal and ownership structures, professional reputations, customer bases, or industry segments.
- Identify market trends and formulate strategies to define the department’s direction to the future
- Assessing the exiting framework of credit management on a bank-wide basis (including subsidiaries of the bank) and report deficiencies and recommend areas for improvement to the Management and implementation thereof
- Ensure proper implementation of the Bank’s Risk policies and procedures.
- Regulatory & Statutory Complainers
- Periodically review best practices in the area of Credit & related Risk management.
- Identifying, measuring and managing credit risk across a range of on and off balance sheet asset classes.
- Support the senior/ executive management with tasks assigned from time to time.
- FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES Done in collaboration with head- credit
- INDEPENDENT DECISIONS Done in collaboration with management
- INTERACTION WITH OTHERS Internal: Regular contact with all Branches & Departments External: Regular contact with existing and new customers
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline, preferably with other related professional qualifications.
- Relevant professional qualifications in Banking, Finance or Accounts will be an added advantage.
- EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES:
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Banking Industry
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Carry out work in accordance with the Bank’s procedures
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, suggest the use of new practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the Bank
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application to [email protected]
Call 0800 780 111 or visit www.eximbank.co.tz