Manager: Data Warehousing & Bus Analysis at Vodacom Tanzania
- Management Report Generation and Delivery,
- Business Analysis for Report Requirements
- Data Warehouse, Mediation and Sales Supporting Systems Administration and Management
- Information Systems Technology Programme Planning and Organization including Strategy
- Staff Management
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Provide Daily/monthly/Adhoc management reports, New product reporting implementation and completeness checks, and ensure data management, accuracy and integrity of data warehouse
- Manage changes for Business rules and parameters affecting Data Warehouse, Mediation and Sales Supporting Systems, ensure end-to-end testing, ensure system documentation and drawing up feasible architecture design to fit the product into existing structure and manage communication to suppliers and manage delivery.
- Contribute to Information Systems Strategy and Roadmap, Technical Architecture planning and advise technology direction
- Daily monitoring and administration of the Data Warehouse team members
- Training and Self Development and Keep up to date with new technologies
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Excellent data mining/analytics and logical reasoning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Office Application Knowledge especially EXCEL, Presentation and Documentation
- Programing and SQL Knowledge
- System Maintenance and Management Skills
- Billing System Administration
- Business Administration Capabilities
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- A Degree in Computer Science (BSc) or similar educational background
- A minimum of 2 years extensive experience in the Data warehouse area in IT & Billing industry.
- Experience in Telecommunication Industry and Billing Environment.
- Management training e.g. MBA
- Project knowledge and experience would be advantageous.