Manager: Digital Support and Self Service at Vodacom Tanzania, April 2019
- Define and own support functionality of Online, Social Media and Self Service touch points (including but not limited to App, USSD, IVR and Live chat)
- Manage the Online and Self Service channels as a means to deflect calls to the Call Centre.
- Enhance the assisted support functionality through the use of chatbots.
- Develop and execute the Digital Support roadmap in line with the company roadmap to optimize customer experience and associated cost savings.
- Be transformational and lead the change required to execute a solid Digital Care Strategy.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Implementation of all approved touch points and self-services as per approved road. Increase adoption and usage of all developed channels.
- Improve customer experience through deep understanding of customer needs/insights as well as competitive analysis for continued development of the services and touch points to ensure market leadership.
- Implement a robust reporting framework for performance tracking and improvement recommendations.
- Collaborate with all key stakeholders, specifically with IT and key suppliers where required.
- Drive innovation and change within the digital space. Take deep interest in new technologies and emerging global service delivery trends.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Experience with digital and social media support platforms, chatbots, IVR and self-service design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to persuade and influence peers and stakeholders
- Innovation focused
- Customer Obsessed
- 3+ years functional experience or industry experience
- Bachelor degree in IT, Business Administration, Marketing or its equivalent.
- Digital applications knowledge and experience would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills and digital acumen.