Effectively lead Payment Systems team responsible for implementation of new and enhancements and second level support (day by day) of all Payment Systems (SWIFT, Treasury, AML & Fraud Control, Cheque Truncation, Trade Finance, Shares Registry, Custody).
- Manage and lead Payments applications team to implements/upgrades application and provides second line support for production, Disaster Recovery site and Tests environments.
- Drive continuous improvement of services and processes in order to increase platform stability and realize operational efficiencies.
- Provide technical leadership, operational analysis, design, and consultation to internal business units in areas of business process improvement, systems implementation or improvement, data architecture/management, and reporting.
- Manage service delivery functions, as well as SLA, incident, request, problem and configuration management processes in line with ISO 20000 ICT Service Management System requirements.
- Maintain relationships with application vendors, participating in procurement, regular performance reviews and reporting on trends.
- Manage Measurements and report on the resulting efficiency/effectiveness of application performance and team processes
- Mange payments systems software lifecycle.
- Manage proactively payments applications by monitoring of logs and proactively perform maintenance of the system.
- Oversee team processes, monitor metrics, and make continuous improvements to elevate the team’s efficiency.
- Publish and manage availability, capacity and continuity plans for all CRDB Bank payments systems applications.
- Develop and maintain standards for application sizing, performance modelling and license management.
- Prepare monthly progress update reports of the Payment Systems Section.
- Prepare and control annual budget (CAPEX & OPEX) of the Payment Systems Section.
- Setup and implement cost saving initiatives for the Payment Systems Section, involving Systems, People and Process.
- Develop & update policies, procedures and processes to improve efficiency & productivity of the Payment Systems Section.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Systems Technology or related academic field.
- Possession ICT Service Management ITILv1 certifications.
- Minimum of 5 years of general ICT Systems support, 3 in Managerial experience with exposure in banking environment.
- Experience in Core banking systems support, Projects and User acceptance test.
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- SLA and vendor Management skills.
- Technical knowledge of Payment Systems Solutions.