JOB REPORTING TO: SENIOR MANAGER, STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS & ALLIANCES
The purpose of the job is to primarily be accountable for providing support to the Senior Manager of Strategic Partnerships and Alliances in the administration of Partnerships and Alliances from the initial stage of the partnership lifecycle is ‘sourcing’, ‘screening’, ‘evaluation’ and ‘agreement ‘of/with the Partner.
- Carry out partnership operational activities in line with the partnership system/framework.
- Create awareness, solicit, and lobby for partnership buy-in, internally and externally.
- Analyze market opportunities/trends and business gaps to explore and acquire (sourcing); accolades and new long-term partnership engagements.
- Deals with partnership screening, evaluation, and agreement.
- Identifies awards in line with the Bank’s strategic objectives.
- Develop and implement partnership sourcing channels.
- Institute and implement tools and templates for partnership sourcing, screening, evaluation and agreement; in liaison with the partnership Subject Matter Experts (SMEs);
- Provide support to Subject Matter Experts (SME) on issues about ‘partnership initiation’ (Sourcing, Screening,
- Evaluation and Agreement), including the aspect of negotiation.
- Liaise with the organization’s legal team to ensure all partnership contracts protect the organization’s interests and comprehensively cover all anticipated risks.
- Review all existing partnership contracts and advise areas for improvement.
- Document all prospecting partnership deals that are in the pipeline and fast-track their closure in line with the underlying SLAs.
- Assess all exceptional partnership requests before submission to the CEO.
- Develop reports on all issues about ‘partnership initiation’ stages in the Bank.
- Manage the partnership system.
- Support any activities about partnership engagements in the unit and organization, where necessary.
- Identify and apply for key categories of accolades the Organization can participate in realizing our strategic objectives.
- Link award’s strategic initiatives with pertinent strategic objectives.
Manager: Strategic Partnerships & Alliances
EDUCATION EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, Business, Environmental Sciences, or Economics with relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 3 years of experience dealing with partnerships and a strong track record in a similar industry.
- Leadership, Project Planning, Remote Management, Negotiation, Strategic planning and management
Data analysis, Creativity, Technical writing, Agile Project Management Techniques, Design Thinking and Business Acumen.
- Empathy, Persuasive Verbal, and non-verbal corporate communication skills
- Active listening skills, Team player
- Flexibility and nimbleness, test, and pivot abilities,
- Big picture thinking, Acting as a true extension of their partner’s team.
- Analytical mindset.
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize, Delegation, Proactive and Customer-centric approach (HCD)