JOB TITLE : Market And Investor Relation Officer
JOB REPORTING TO : HEAD OF CREDIT AND BUSINESS BANKING
DEPARTMENT : CREDIT AND BUSINESS BANKING
CONTRACT TYPE : PERMANENT
The Market & Investor Relations Officer is responsible for managing and maintaining relationships
with investors and analysts by ensuring that communication is made available to stakeholders about
the financial performance of the company and monitoring market developments that are relevant to
the business performance in order to create a positive, consistent and trustworthy image of and for
- Develops and maintains the bank’s marketing and investor relations plan.
- To manage relationships and reputations of the bank with the key stakeholders, investors,
cooperatives and Government entities.
- To assist Head of Credit and Business Banking to develop, plan and execute diversified
business growth strategy.
- Performs a comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and
- Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function.
- Establishes the optimum type and mix of shareholders, and creates that mix through a
variety of targeting initiatives.
- Monitors operational changes through ongoing contacts with bank management, develops
investor relations messages based on these changes.
- Provides regular fair disclosure training to all bank spokespersons.
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings
releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors.
- Oversees the production of all annual reports, SEC filings, and proxy statements.
- Manages the investor relations portion of the bank website.
- Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management.
- Serves as the key point of contact for the investment community.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with stock exchange representatives.
- Provides feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of
- Manage, oversee and resolve all requests, inquiries and complaints that arise from
investors and stakeholders within acceptable TAT.
- Represents the views of the investor community to the management team in the
development of corporate strategy.
- Provides feedback to the management team regarding the impact of stock repurchase
programs or dividend changes on the investment community.
- Help Head of Credit and Business Banking to ensure that the operational expenditure is
well managed within the approved budget to deliver efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Head of Credit and Business Banking and/or higher authority.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS EXPERIENCE
- BA/Bsc in Finance , Accounting, Economics or any other relevant professional qualifications from
any recognized University.
- Masters’ degree in finance will be added advantage.
- 3+ years of accounting/finance experience, or 3+ years’ experience in investor relations
- Relevant professional certification.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills; Strong analytical skills;
- Strong in planning, organization and project management;
- Ability to persuasively present information;
- A high level of accuracy is required; diplomacy is equally important;
- Flexible: able to quickly judge situations and shift activities;
- Knows and understands confidentiality, price-sensitive and disclosure regulatory requirements
- High level of Integrity, honest and trustworthy to confronts unethical behavior quickly
- Encourage full disclosure of mistakes with unwavering fidelity
- Self-driven, values based innovative, independent adaptive and results oriented person.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Co-operative and Professional
- Customer service oriented
- High level of integrity
- Focus on control and compliance
- Pro activeness and innovative in solving issues.
- Passion for managing support activities, maintaining control by being alert to, and proactively handle, (potential) issues that may disturb operations, solving issues by involving key stakeholders.
- Self-driven, values based, innovative, independent adaptive and results oriented person.
COMMUNICATION & INTERACTION
Branch Network , Employees
Individual Customers, Potential Businesses, organizations etc.
How to Apply:
Box 1760 MOSHI
Email to: email@example.com