Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd
Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd (MHCL) is a company owned by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF)and Prisons Corporation Sole (PCS). The Company was established on 6th September 2016. The main objective of the company is to undertake production of sugar in Tanzania.
The company wishes to invite competent, qualified, experienced, and dedicated young Tanzanians to fill in the vacancy positions currently available in the company and WOMEN ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY FOR THESE POSITIONS as follows:
Marketing and Sales Officer:
He/She will be reporting to Senior Marketing and Sales Officer.
Descriptions and responsibilities:
- Assist in preparing, plan and project managing the publications of all the publicity materials to maximize brand promotion;
- Assisting in creating marketing Campaign in liaison with Head of Public Relations and Communication;
- Assist to maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price;
- Creates and develop new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers;
- Contributes to the annual Marketing and Sales plan;
- Plan and manage marketing projects events and evaluate their success;
- Stimulate sales activities to attain or exceeds revenue objectives on monthly, quarterly and year bases;
- Support in the preparation of perfect sales projection along with pipelines reports;
- Provide inputs in evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity;
- Support the Marketing Manager in day-to-day marketing activities;
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales; and
- Perform any other lawful duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Academic Qualifications and Working experience
- Bachelor degree in marketing, sales, business administration or related field. The incumbent must have four (A) years working experience in Marketing and Sales or related duties especially dealing with Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG).
- Experience in marketing and sales in sugar industry will be an added advantage.
- Salaries and other fringe benefits for the above vacancies will be paid in accordance to the Company’s Salary Structure and other related manuals.
- General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position.
They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, names and contacts of three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address.
The closing deadline for all applications is 14 days after the advert. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our FREE Job Alerts. You can also find us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.