Registered in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania as a limited liability company, for years JOSAM has spent time discovering what our clients want and need, this drove us into being self-made expert real estate developers.
Being native Tanzanians and taking advantage of our local expertise and desire to provide the best rental satisfaction, with return and growth opportunities, we pointed out Mikocheni, Goba, Makongo Juu and Mapinga as our prime locations.
We are currently looking for;
JOB TITLE : MARKETING OFFICER, 2 POSTS
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available.
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market.
- Trains other sales people in the art of selling.
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly.
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them based on warranties or guarantees.
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources.
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement.
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary.
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market.
- Makes sure that all salespeople meet quota during a given period.
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets sales deadlines.
- Influence on the success of a company products.
- Cultivating relationships with potential customers such as prospects and leads to build the company clientele.
- Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Technical knowledge of marketing and sales skills.
- A degree or advance diploma in business management, sales and marketing or related field.
- At least 1-2 years of experience.
- Strong ethical standard.
- Computer literate. ( word, Excel, Power point, Internet and Access)
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Swahili and English.
- Flexibility to work beyond normal working hours and weekends including travelling to remote area.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize effectively.
- Full time.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates should electronically submit their application letter and CV addressed to HR of Josam Estates Company Ltd through the Email: [email protected] by 29th October 2021
NOTE: Only candidates who meet the requirements and are short listed for the interview will be contacted.