Marketing Officer Job at TeleSecurity Company Limited
TELESECURITY COMPANY LIMITED is among the leading Local Security Company,
established in the early 2002, The company is based in Dar es salaam with Operational
Branches in more than ten regions in Tanzania including Dodoma, Mwanza,
Kilimanjaro, Morogoro, Mtwara, Shinyanga, Kigoma, Tanga, Lushoto, Arusha, Tabora,
Singida and Zanzibar. The company has a vast experience in Physical security,
Electronic security and other security services like Canine unit (KU), Money Escort, fire
alarms, Electronic fence, Electronic gates, CCTV camera installatios and monitoring as
well as Intruder alarm and Car track systems.
In order to strengthen its operations the company is seeking a suitably qualified
Tanzanian to fill the following vacancy:
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, Radio,TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
Diploma, Advance Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Sales and Marketing, Business Administration or its equivalent.
Not less than 3 years, experience in the private security industry is an added advantage.
Package: A good remuneration package will be offered.
Job application procedure;
Interested applicants must send their resume along with a cover letter to;
Human Resource Manager,
Telesecurity Co. Ltd
P.O. Box 75442 DSM
or deliver your application to our office: Regent Estate Plot No. 42 Kibosho Close.
Mikocheni or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and write the position you apply on the subject, Do
not attach any Certificate in your application.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview
Closing date for application: 13 th May, 2019 before COB.