Marketing Officer, Media & Advertising
Reporting Line: Marketing Manager, Media & Advertising
To develop and support the implementation of media planning and placement to ensure proper product and brand image for NMB and delivery of all projects and initiatives within the agreed time lines and budget.
• Manage NMB’s Media and Advertising activities with a goal of establishing and maintaining a favorable image with investors, potential customers, employees and the public.
• Maintain brand integrity across all NMB’s products and services; advertising and all internal and external communications.
• Ensure execution of relevant campaigns for promotions, products and services launches and thematic/tactical messages on all outdoor, TV, Radio, print media, Digital & Social Media by planning and deploying accordingly.
• Innovate and propose new ways of attaining the highest brand recall possible for the NMB brand at the branches
• Work with procurement, finance and other departments so as to ensure smooth running of day to day media and advertising activities not limited to budgets, sourcing for suppliers and payments
• Review and monitor performance against media schedules for both online and traditional media and ensure smooth placement.
• Ensure timely delivery and right execution of all brand and product campaigns above the line.
• Excellent Communication (both written and spoken) in English & Swahili and organizational skills.
• Excellent customer service knowledge and ability to impart positive customer relations.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience in the digital and social media space
• Proven experience as a media buyer and analytics especially on the digital space
• Excellent commercial / contextual understanding
• Ability to take initiative and aptitude for quick learning
• Strong attention to details and ability to work under tight deadlines
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Strong networking and problem solving skills
• Excellent change management skills.
Qualifications and Experience
• Holder of Advanced Diploma or University Degree or equivalent qualification in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Marketing Statistics or research.
• 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE