Marketing & Sales Officer in Insurance
SPEEDWAYS LIMITED is a privately owned Insurance Agents Under Phoenix Assurance Company Limited and established in 1978, with its offices based in Dar-Es-Salaam- TANZANIA.
Our mission is to serve our customers by providing them with cost- effective solutions that continually meet and exceed our customers’ expectations and provide unquestionable value. We are committed to our relationship with our customers and their success.
SPEEDWAYS LIMITED aims at providing the highest quality of Insurance services to our customers, by being pro- active and continually improving our level of service. We recognize that our customers have a choice for their Insurance needs. We will continue to provide them with the highest level of service by implementing quality systems and intergrating our operations to seamlessly meet their insurance requirements. Our goal is to manage our business in such a manner that we are proactively monitoring our procedures and operations to insure that we deliver the highest quality of insurance services. Last but not least to gain confidence & trust of our valued clients by conducting business with complete honesty and integrity.
Posts Available: MARKETING & SALES OFFICER
Location of Office: Mbezi (kwa Msuguri)
Salary p/m. : 350,000 – 400,000
- Prepare and register clients covers on TIRAMIS
- Establish a collaborative relationship with perspective clients from various sources such as networking, email, referrals
- Recommend Risk Management strategies that fit clients personal risk profile
- Complete Administrative Tasks including maintaining records and handling renewal
- Elaborate the advantages and disadvantages of different policies to promote the sale of Insurance
- Create and Implement marketing strategies to complete with other industries and institutions
- Respond to Insurance related questions and issues
- Track Insurance claims to ensure clients and company satisfaction
- Prepare and present detailed reports on the progress to Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance & Risk Management
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Insurance Sales or similar role
- In depth knowledge of different types of Insurance plans including vehicles, fire, personal accident, etc
- Outstanding inter-personal and negotiation skills
- Proficient in computer and statistical analysis software
- Excellent listening & writing skills
- Business acumen
- Fluency in writing & speaking both English & Swahili