Position: Meal Coordinator
Location: Dar es salaam
World Vision Tanzania seeks highly qualified candidates for an anticipated five-year donor funded project with key objectives to increase empowerment, reduce exploitation and abuse, increase uptake of ASRHR services, including Nutrition & HIV and Increased Economic Opportunities through skills development, job creation, policy and capacity building. The project is anticipated to be implemented in Dar es Salaam and Dodoma.
The anticipated project aims:
To Improve enabling environment to advance gender equality and rights and protection from SGBV and adverse SRH and Nutrition outcomes
Improved capacity of youth/CBOs to meaningfully participate in and engage local decision-making structures to advance gender exploitation, adolescent girls’ and boys’ SRHR, and prevent and respond to SGBV.
Increased access to improved ASRHR and nutrition services for adolescent boys and girls in and out of schools.
Increased gender equitable participation of female and male youth from 16-19 years in the labour market.
The MEAL Coordinator will provide technical guidance and support to the Project to comply with WV DM&E Management policy (LEAP/IPM) guidelines & standards, Child Well Being Objectives (CWBO) and donor requirements to achieve the intended program results and impact in a cost- effective manner, while maintaining a high level of excellence and accountability. Observe mission and core values of World Vision and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
This position is contingent on the confirmation of funding from the donor.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience
- 3-5 years in programs management
- Demonstrated experience in Learning, Evidence and documentation of success stories.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in international donor funded projects
- Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- BA/BSc Degree in Statistics, Epidemiology, Economics, Development studies/planning, Business administration, social science disciplines or other related disciplines
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills; Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders,
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent coordination and planning skills
- Report writing skills: Ability to write complex reports
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player with minimum supervision
- Significant experience of working with government officials, multiple partners, community groups and communities.
- Proven experience in facilitating effective project documentation and dissemination of results to a wide range of audiences.
- Experience in working with international donor funded grants
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of staff
- Good planning and Excellent organizational skills, ability to determine priorities and attention to detail a must
- Work in a multisectoral/ multicultural team- patience, cultural sensitivity and application of contextual understanding in day to day work
- High-level of knowledge and practice with Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. required
- Ability to work with tight deadlines for information needs
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Application Deadline: 04th January, 2022.