Kazinikwetu Ltd on behalf of the client is looking for Mechanical Maintenance Technician to be based in Mkuranga (for 4 vacancies) and for rural parts of Songea district in Ruvuma region (For One vacancy).
- Communicates and works directly with engineering on repairs/ diagnostics and equipment modifications.
- Maintains all plant and production equipment by using analytical troubleshooting specifically of mechanical components and systems.
- Assists with mechanical repairs or diagnostics of machinery and systems.
- Installs components, units and mechanical devices following specifications.
- Uses a basic understanding of mechanics, mechanical systems and robotics to diagnose problems.
- Uses hand, power, and pneumatic tools as well as electronic testing equipment.
- With assistance fabricates or modifies mechanical components, jigs and test fixtures under direction or from supplied sketches, drawings or blueprints.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 4 years experience in mechanical engineering
- Ability to read and write in the English language
- Knowledge and use of hand tools, machine tools and various other analytical devices for troubleshooting mechanical systems
The deadline for submitting the application is October 05, 2020