The Medical Doctor will be responsible for the provision of quality health care assistance for patients within the health center.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Job Description:MEDICAL DOCTOR II – 2 POSTS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Attending in and out patients.
2. Attending emergency medical duties.
3. Carrying out investigations of admitted patients.
4. Ensuring that prescribed instructions are carried out.
5. Conducting minor/major operations.
6. Assisting Surgeons at operations.
7. Carrying out service and participating in major ward rounds.
8. Supervising medical students and interns in clinical duties.
9. Ensuring that patients are properly prepared for surgery.
10. Participating fully in morning clinical sessions, patient presentation and journal clubs.
11. Participating in research activities.
12. Ensure adherence to standard operating procedure and MOI business process.
13. Performing any other duties related to his/her work as assigned by his/her superior and any other related authority of the Institute.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree. Must have completed a one-year Internship and be registered by the Medical council of Tanganyika.
2. Must have Computer skills
Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the organization’s salary scale.
Duty Station: Songambele HC Bariadi District Council, Simiyu Region
Mode of Application: Applicants are required to submit their application via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should include:
- Cover Letter
- Up-to-date CV
- Copies of relevant qualifications
- Two Professional References
Deadline for Application Deadline for submission of applications is 22 November 2019
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.