POST: MEDICAL OFFICER II – 4 POSTS
POST CATEGORY(S): HEALTHCARE AND PHARMACEUTICAL
EMPLOYER: Muhimbili National Hospital
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-02-17 2021-03-02
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To perform Medical duties in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Surgery, Medicine, Paediatrics, Preventive Medicine and Emergencies;
- To perform daily ward rounds with specialists on call and prepare patients case notes;
- To perform all investigations for patients;
- To attend general outpatient clinics;
- To prepare all patients for any surgery/procedure;
- To carry out post -operative follow ups; and
- To perform any other duty assigned by the Supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Doctor of Medicine Degree from a reputable institution plus successful completion of Internship and must be registered with the Medical Council of Tanganyika.
REMUNERATION MNH SCALE
The deadline for submitting the application is 02 March 2021