Male Medical Supplies Officer
We are looking for a highly skilled male Medical Supplies Officer.
Duties And Responsibilities.
- Receiving of orders.
- Issuing of quotations.
- Planning and management of activities involved in sourcing and procurement.
- Research, Registration and Development of medicine, equipments and consumables.
- Managing of all incoming and deliveries.
- Ensure that all confirmed orders are delivered within time.
- Store management.
- Record keeping.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine.
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- Some previous direct (field) experience.
- Great attitude and desire for learning.
- Willing to spend long hours working in the field.
Applicants should have a high level of discipline, communicative and interpersonal skills, analytical, innovative problem-solving skills and time-managing skills.
Saturday 7th October 2020.
Mode of Application:
Send your CV and copy of certificates via [email protected]