MERCHANT ACQUIRING ASSISTANCE MANAGER
HR World Ltd on behalf of our reputable client in Banking Industry, we are looking for an experienced merchant acquirimg assistance manager responsible to grow merchant business in the bank
- Drive aggressive recruitment of good quality merchants across the country to meet the targets
- Promote and present to merchants, retailers and other entities in bank’s products to acquire new business partners. The bank products include pre paid cards, loyalty programs, gift cards, installment card, express cards and any program that can be facilitated with the use of a card, POS and e-Commerce.
- Mantain merchants relationships to ensure continual growth and sales targets.
- Mantain a high level of merchants’ activities at all times
- Leverage prospect and contract new merchants and partners by presenting the appropriate Selektpoints solution for the business
- Plan major/national events, programs and activities that will drive merchant acquisition
- Initiate and manage co-marketing initiatives with Our Merchants to maximize business results.
- Co-work with the Marketing team to drive initiatives that deliver business results.
- Customer Satisfaction Improvement: gather feedback from end-customers and work with product team and customer service team to improve customer satisfaction
- Keep on advising the bank on the best solutions for merchant business in the countr
- Ensure high productivity levels by Merchants Acquiring supervisors through performance reviews by mentoring and coachin
- Work closely with Branches Merchant Supervisors, Product, Customer Service & Operations, and Integration team to provide value added service for Our Merchant
- Ensure 100% compliance to the Banks policies and procedure
- Oversee to ensure the bank corporate image is promoted
- Be on the top with market intelligence by identifying the emerging market trends.
- Ensure branches and supervisors are well supported for effectiveness and efficiency service delivery.
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university preferably in Banking, commerce, Economics, Accountant, or related field
- Professional qualifications & Master’s Degree in a related field is an added advantage
- Excellent financial and business analytical skills
- Excellent business/client relationship management skills
- Sound knowledge of Finance and Accountin
- A minimum of five years’ banking experience in Sales Merchant Acquiring
Please send your detailed CV for the position to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline 31st December 2021 before 5pm