MFS Partnership Specialist
Job Country: Tanzania
The MFS Partnership Specialist has complete ownership of all MFS Partners Remittance and Value-Added Services products, and the performance thereof. The MFS Partners Specialist will be accountable for the scoping, design, implementation and commercial initiatives of the Partners portfolio.
We Contribute And Lead By
connecting, owning, delivering, change and vision. We live our values of Simplicity, Integrity, Passion, Trust, and Innovation.
- Own End-to-End products for the MFS Partners remittance and VAS portfolio, as well as the MFS App and all its KPIs. Products will be specified as and when necessary.
- Manage and work closely with 3rd Party providers to manage the operations and marketing of such products.
- Work with marketing (consumer), Sales & Channels, Customer Experience and others key stakeholders (both internal and external), creating winning proposals and added value solutions for the company.
- Responsible for the scoping, design, implementation and commercial initiatives of Partner products and solutions.
- Responsible for the management of penetration and usage of all Partner products through marketing strategies (ATL & BTL), as well as educational campaigns & strategies.
- Manage the Consumer Understanding campaigns.
- Engage the Data Science/analyst team, to further analyze campaigns and products.
Qualification And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Investment and other related Commercial fields. MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in the Financial related institution (financial services preferably).
- Technical qualifications & knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Strong MS office and analytical skills
- Good understanding of commercial aspects, analytics, and product design.
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”
Only Successful Candidates will be contacted
Other Jobs you might like
- Nafazi za kazi EngenderHealth Tanzania 2019
- Zonal Coordinator/Team Lead at EngenderHealth
- Monitoring & Evaluation Associate Jobs at EngenderHealth (3 Positions)
- Driver/Office Assistant at EngenderHealth
- Administration Assistant at EngenderHealth
- Tanzania Universities and colleges Prospectus 2019/2020
- [UPDATED] RITA Majina ya waombaji waliohakikiwa kikamilifu – list of verified Students for HESLB 2019/2020
- Tangazo la kazi biharamulo district- Government Jobs
- 18 Government Jobs at Geita Urban Water Supply and Sanitation Authority (GEUWASA)
- District Project Managers at MDH Tanzania
- General Service Drivers at MDH Tanzania
- Heslb extends 2019/2020 undergraduate loans application period, sets new deadline
- CUHAS Selected applicants 2019/2020 – Catholic University of Health and Allied Sciences selection [ Postgraduate ]
- Nafasi za Kazi REDESO – Jobs at Staff at Relief to Development Society (REDESO)
- Nafasi za Kazi NMB Head; Centralized Operations – NMB bank vacancies 2019
- Fursa za ajira Diamond Trust Bank – DTB Tanzania
- Diamond trust bank career opportunities
- DTB Bank Tanzania – Internship opportunities for graduates 2019
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) Internship 2019
- Construction Engineer at IRC