Manage all Tigo Pesa products and services portfolio and find and document improvements required to ensure products and services are of highest quality possible in terms of security, user interface and experience.
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE
- · Manage portfolio of all products and services
- · Create framework(s) for efficient and effective products and services testing
- · Develop and document high quality and consistent but improving test matrices for existing and new products
- · Guide and support business team during UAT execution
- · Perform and document regular check of products and services
- · Support and guide vendors during system integration testing
- · Learn, utilize and knowledge transfer modern testing tools and methodologies
- · Ensure 100% SOX compliance at all times
- · Maintain a repository of test matrices, test results, APIs and any relevant attachment to product testing
- · Raise and monitor connectivity between different network nodes responsible for any of products or services for productive testing
- · Compare and contrast products in the market against Tigo Pesa portfolio
- · Innovation of new products, services or processes
- · Any other tasks assigned regarding the position
- · Ensure timely execution of strategic initiatives to achieve great performance to drive quality products and services in Tigo Pesa portfolio
- · Back up responsibility for the functions of position assigned in case of absence
- · By extension supervise the activities of others teams involved in testing
- · Get updated information and continuous technological advancements from the market.
- · Make constant market audit and evaluations by having scheduled market visits.
- · Controlling fraud and practice that can affect the company or the market
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND CORE COMPETENCIES
- · 3+ years of experience in software and products testing
- · University degree in computer science or related areas.
- · Effective communicator and presenter.
- · Eager to find bugs and flaw in a product or service
- · Quality, effective and efficient documenter.
- · A team player, able to work well in multicultural environments.
- · Able to build relationships quickly.
- · Fluent in English and Swahili.
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices” Only Successful Candidates will be contacted