· To analyse all transport reports in details and submit them to HOD’s
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Prepare daily morning trucks status.
· Maintain and monitor data management system to organize fleets as per various schedules and requests.
· Review daily tracking return report and list of parked outside the gate.
· To review the pan African tracking report and analysing trucks performance
· Prepare weekly, monthly fuel consumption reports.
· Handling accident information and prepare note for insurance claims
· Creation of maintenance notifications for trucks.
· Prepare of monthly trucks performance reports.
· Computing and analysing performed by TAT for trucks.
· Perform any other duties as assigned by the HOD
Education and Work Experience
· First degree or its equivalent in Transport and Logistics or procurement.
· Professional qualification in procurement and logistics
· At least two (2) years experience in a generalist logistics role.
Skills and Competencies
· Basic Knowledge of computer application.
· Ability to effectively apply scheduling techniques to own work.
· Basic knowledge of record management systems (manual and automated).
· Good problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
· Good communication skills.
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development