Monitoring And Evaluation Officer at Bugando Medical Centre
Bugando Medical Centre
Consultant and Teaching Hospital for the Lake and Western zones of the United Republic of Tanzania.
Bugando Medical Centre is a consultant and teaching hospital for the Lake and Western zones of the United Republic of Tanzania. It is situated along the shores of Lake Victoria in Mwanza City. It has 950 beds and over 1300 employees. It is a referral centre for tertiary specialist care for eight regions, namely; -Mwanza, Geita, Simiyu, Mara, Kagera, Shinyanga, Tabora and Kigoma. It serves a catchment’s population of over 14 million people. Bugando Medical Centre in collaborations with CBM is therefore inviting suitably Tanzanians to fill a following donor funded project vacancy.
Monitoring And Evaluation Officer (1 Post)
Holder of Bachelor degree in Project Planning and Management with community Development, statistics or any related field from a recognized institution. A certificate in DHIS2 management/Data quality assessment/audit/Statistical package/Research is an added advantage.
A minimum of five years of professional experience in Monitoring and evaluation (M&E) responsibilities on donor funded projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To lead the design, implementation, and operation of M&E systems from project initiation to closeout.
- To oversee the monitoring, evaluation, analytics, and reporting of performance and results, providing regular project reports to Project Manager.
- To provide technical leadership and supervise staff experts and oversee data management on service-related analysis, and ongoing training to project officers and/or volunteers.
- To conduct regular project data analysis and identify methods to use results for program improvement.
- To lead activity efforts to strengthen monitoring and evaluation and performance reporting within the geographic area of Activity.
- Conduct routine data quality assessment and data audit.
- Manage research activities and ensure outcomes and lessons learned are integrated into the project and shared with relevant stakeholders.
- Provide training and mentoring to partners and staff to ensure the implementation of strong M&E systems.
- Design and manage gender-disaggregated beneficiary monitoring and database systems.
- To perform any other duties assigned by your supervisor.
- Term of engagement: Two years, renewable depending on performance and availability of funds
MODE OF APPLICATION
Letter of application should be written in English preferably handwritten attaching a detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic and professional certificates, should put in a sealed envelope addressed to ,
Bugando Medical Centre
Submit the application documents in PDF format to email address; firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE: The deadline for submissions of applications is 20 February, 2023 at 15:30 pm