Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Vacancy at ASUTA
Dar es Salaam
Asasi ya Uwezeshaji Tanzania
Asasi ya Uwezeshaji Tanzania – ASUTA working in partnership with JHPIEGO) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) which is dedicated to conduct the USAID Afya Yangu Reproductive Maternal Newborn- Child and Adolescent Health (Afya Yangu- RMNCAH) a five-year project (2022-2027) aimed to increase the demand for and use of quality integrated RMNCAH services in the target regions, particularly by women and youth. The project is implemented in 11 regions of Tanzania’ mainland and Zanzibar.
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer – Tanganyika District, Katavi Region
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor
- Years of Experience 2 years
As a Program Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, the Employee is required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities in a professional manner in Tanganyika District, Katavi Region.
1. Build capacity and work as a linkage between SBCC and ASRH in developing the quality of data and progress of SBCC and ASRH program activities.
2. Conducting Interviews to primary beneficiaries of ASRH program and SBCC programs and collect success stories reflecting the achievements of RMNCAH program, collecting the signed consent forms records and documents the events for program use.
3. Participate in 5 days monthly integrated supportive supervison with CHMTs to CHWs, GMs & YHC implementing integrated RMNCAH community level activities, evaluate the quality of the program conducted, identify gaps and trouble shoot the challenges.
4. Preparing and submit the data collected from RMNCAH activities, evaluating the APS and recommend the best way of improvements for identified possible gaps affecting the performance.
5. Collecting, verifying and sharing data and report the target reached, identifying gaps and recommend the best way for program quality improvements every months within program year.
6. To conduct 1 day Community Scorecard meetings in villages with poor-performing RMNCAH indicators. (Integrated with SBCC)
7. To Conduct 1 day bi-annual Community Scorecard action plan follow-up meetings in villages with poor-performing RMNCAH indicators in Mlele DC. (Integrated with SBCC)
8. Conduct 5 days quarterly integrated supportive supervision with RHMTs to CHWs, GMs & YHCs implementing integrated RMNCAH community level activities, across Tanganyika DC. (Integrated with ASRH)
9. Collecting M&E tools from GMs/YHCs (and any other team issued within SRH department by USAID RMNCAH Afya yangu project,) verify and fill in the data into respected directed system and provide feedback for further review and progress.
10. Conduct bi-annual data quality assessment and data management mentorship to Tanganyika DC to strengthen their capacity on data documentation, monitoring and reporting of community-based intervention. (Integrated with ASRH and SBCC data reviews)
11. Conducting closely communication with all RCH and other HCPs in all HCF operating within Tanganyika DC to ensure and monitor the information and data fillings within MTUHA registry books as per the category referrals provided to the clients.
12. Visiting in health facilities and monitor the referrals and data collected from CHWs if they are being filled in the registry books, receiving feedback from RCHs and HCPs regarding the implementation of RMNCAH activities and troubleshoot the challenges together as a team.
13. Conducting all related RMNCAH provided by the program manager as per the needs arise.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, should send a CV, passport-size photo, and cover letter (only) indicating the position applied. Through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is 27th September 2023. Each application should include at least three referees Telephone contacts must be submitted with the application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.