Chemonics International is recruiting for multiple positions for the anticipated Comprehensive Community Cascade for Epidemic Control Among Key and Vulnerable Populations (CCC-KVP) project in Tanzania.
Chemonics International Inc. is a leading international consulting firm based in Washington, D.C. with significant experience implementing USAID programs in East Africa and with decades of experience collaborating with host-country counterparts around the world to improve the availability of Health services and manage complex health systems strengthening programs. Chemonics seeks experienced health professionals for the anticipated USAID-funded Tanzania CCC-KVP Program. This program seeks to improve the cascade of HIV prevention, testing and treatment for key and vulnerable populations affected by high HIV prevalence and limited access to and low coverage of HIV services to achieve sustained reduction in new HIV infections and gender-based violence and improving reproductive health outcomes.
We are seeking mid- and senior-level candidates in the fields listed below. Fluency in English is required for all positions. Please note that all positions are subject to program award.
Position Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning Director
- Degree in public health, or related field required; advanced degree preferred;
- Minimum 5 years of experience for specialists and 8 years of experience for directors working on donor-funded health programs, and/or other public health related fields; experience with USAID and PEPFAR highly preferred;
- Significant experience in key areas listed above with proven ability to achieve program targets;
- Experience working collaboratively with the government of Tanzania, international donors, and local organizations;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Please complete the application online via this link: https://ghdrecruit.formstack.com/forms/tanzania_ccckvp