NACTE health application 2019/2020 – vyuo vya afya vya serikali 2019/2020, nacte admission requirements – sifa za kujiunga na vyuo vya afya 2019/20,- NACTE Admission into Health and Allied Sciences Programmes for 2019/2020 (Including Health Records etc) Programmes for 2019/2020 – sifa za kujiunga na vyuo vya afya 2019/20
The admission into various Certificate and Diploma Programmes in Health and Related fields offered by Public and private health training institutions for academic year 2019/2020) will be open soon for new applicants.
Entry Requirements for Admission into Health and Allied Sciences Programmes
For an applicant to be eligible for admission into Health and Allied Sciences (HAS), he/she must satisfy the minimum entry requirements of four passes in non religious subjects in Certificate of secondary education examination (CSEE). However, there are some programme requirements that are specific to certain programmes. The following information provides minimum admission requirements for Health and Allied Sciences (HAS) related programmes as detailed herein.
Click here to get HAS Admission guidebooks
- NACTE Admission 2019 2020
- NACTE online application 2019/2020
- NACTE Admission into Agriculture, Livestock, Engineering, ICT, Computer Science and other related Sciences Programmes for 2019/2020
- NACTE Admission into Administration, Business, Law, Planning, Social Work, Community Development, Tourism and related Programmes for 2019/2020
- NACTE Selection 2019-2020