NACTE Online Application 2019-2020 – Minimum Entry Requirements for Admission and Application Procedure – NACTE application 2019/2020, nacte verification, nacte health application 2019/2020, nacte 2019/2020, nacte news, www.nacte.go.tz application online, nacte transcript, nacte health application 2019/20, www.nacte.go.tz log in, nacte registered colleges, www.nacte.go.tz 2019/2020, nacte admission requirements
NACTE ONLINE STUDENT’S ADMISSION VERIFICATION SYSTEM IS NOW OPEN
The System allows you to apply for Admission for Further Education in Certificate and Diploma programmes for academic year 2019/2020.
Currently Available Application Categories:-
You are advised to select your most preferred category according to prior qualifications that you hold, because your selection depends on your choices and qualifications.
To proceed with the this application you must have the following
1. Valid and Working Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Payment Mpesa Confirmation Code
Read Guide Book: CLICK HERE
To know exactly requirement of programmes you wish to apply, it is highly recommended to carefully read admission guidebook. Click here to download.
APPLICATION FEE (Non refundable):
Application fee for this academic year are as in following categories:-
– For Certificate/Diploma And Higher Diploma in
Health and Allied Sciences (Including Community Health, Health Records etc) :- TShs 10,000/= Per Institution
- NACTE Admission 2019 2020
- NACTE online application 2019/2020
- NACTE Admission into Agriculture, Livestock, Engineering, ICT, Computer Science and other related Sciences Programmes for 2019/2020
- NACTE Admission into Administration, Business, Law, Planning, Social Work, Community Development, Tourism and related Programmes for 2019/2020
- NACTE Selection 2019-2020