Dareda School of Nursing Selection 2019 – Dareda School of Nursing Joining instructions 2019/2020, Dareda School of Nursing application form, joining instruction Dareda School of Nursing, Dareda School of Nursing Contacts – Fee Structure – Chuo cha afya Dareda School of Nursing – diploma colleges – Dareda School of Nursing news – Dareda School of Nursing selected applicants 2019 – Dareda School of Nursing online application – Certificate and diploma Selection 2019/2020
Dareda School of Nursing – Chuo cha afya Dareda School of Nursing
Dareda School of Nursing is based in the Tanzanian city of Manyara. Certainly, it is part of the Tanzanian privately-owned nursing institutions duly registered under NACTE (National Accreditation Council for Technical Education). Dareda School of Nursing has REG/HAS/010 as its registration number –as accredited by NACTE.
In its objective, Dareda School of Nursing plans to create an educative society for students and help them with the acquisition of skills, proficiency and understanding relating to nursing education. The nursing institution also aims to train students with the medical knowledge required to understand patient’s medical conditions and give them proper treatments. Furthermore, Dareda School of Nursing aims to train students on how they can lay down their personal work and inspect the experiments carried out by supporting students and medical personnel.
Broadly speaking, Dareda School of Nursing runs two academic divisions which include midwifery and general nursing. For students of nursing, Dareda School of Nursing offers a general academic course to be taken for a three-year period. At the end of the general course, each student is required to take on another academic course –a midwifery course expected to last for one year.
Dareda School is situated in the region of Arusha and it can be reached through the address P.O. Box 247.
ask any question related to Programmes offered at Dareda School of Nursing below
Dareda School of Nursing offered courses and programs
Programmes offered at Dareda School of Nursing
Dareda School of Nursing currently offer the following Programmes
1. Ordinary Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery
2. Basic Technician Certificate in Community Health
Dareda School of Nursing Selection 2019 – Dareda School of Nursing selected applicants 2019 – Certificate and diploma Selection 2019/2020
Dareda School of Nursing Certificate and diploma selection are simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission at Dareda School of Nursing. Selection results are usually released by Dareda School of Nursing after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
If you’ve applied for Certificate and diploma in the 2019/2020 academic year, your selection results will be available as soon as possible once approved by The National Council for Technical Education (NACTE),
Dareda School of Nursing Selection Results for 2019/2020 academic session will be available online on this website after its official release, below are the links with the full procedures for checking your selection for admission into the college for the 2019/2020 academic year.
- Dareda School of Nursing Selection Results for 2019/2020
Dareda School of Nursing Joining instructions
Joining instructions for Dareda School of Nursing
Joining instructions for Dareda School of Nursing have been successfully uploaded online, to download your Joining instruction follow links below
Download Dareda School of Nursing Joining instructions and admission letters use the links below
Dareda School of Nursing Joining instructions : To download the Joining Instructions please click here to download
Dareda School of Nursing online application – Dareda School of Nursing application form
Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with FOUR (4) Passes in non-religious Subjects includinG “D” Passes in Chemistry, Biology and Physics/Engineering Sciences provided one is not less than Pass “D”, a Pass in English Language and Basic Mathematics is an added advantage.
Dareda School of Nursing details and contacts,
|Institute Name:||DAREDA SCHOOL OF NURSING|
|Registration Status:||Full Registered Institute||Establishment Date:||01-Jan-2000|
|Registration Date:||02-Feb-2000||Accreditation Status:||Accredited|
|District:||Babati District Council||Fixed Phone||0787664498|
|Phone:||0787664498||Address:||P. O. BOX 247 BABATI-MANYARA|
|Email Address:||email@example.com||Web Address:||http://www.daredanursing.ac.tz|
- DAREDA SCHOOL OF NURSING
- P.O BOX 247, DAREDA
- BABATI – MANYARA
- Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile Phone: +255783280897, +255787664498 , +255688179249.
- If you have any Problem, Please do not hesitate to Communicate with the Institute Directly through Provided Addresses Above
Dareda School of Nursing news and Updates
Read more on Education in Tanzania
- Top best Universities in Tanzania 2019
- Joining instructions 2019/2020 For health and medical colleges in Tanzania
- Information Technology Colleges Tanzania
- List of Medical Schools in Tanzania (Doctor of medicine Colleges)
- Pharmacy Colleges in Tanzania
- Law Schools and colleges In Tanzania
- Journalism and Mass Media Communications Colleges in Tanzania
- Vyuo vya maendeleo ya jamii Tanzania – Community Development colleges in Tanzania
- Colleges Offering Diploma and certificate in Clinical Medicine in Tanzania,
- Vyuo vya afya vya serikali – Government health colleges in tanzania 2019/2020
- Orodha ya vyuo vya afya 2019/2020 – Health colleges in Tanzania
- NACTE health application 2019/2020 – Health and Allied Sciences Programmes 2019/2020
- NACTE Admission 2019 2020
- NACTE online application 2019/2020
- NACTE Admission into Agriculture, Livestock, Engineering, ICT, Computer Science and other related Sciences Programmes for 2019/2020
- NACTE Admission into Administration, Business, Law, Planning, Social Work, Community Development, Tourism and related Programmes for 2019/2020
- NACTE Selection 2019-2020
- NACTE registered colleges 2019/2020