Job opportunities at Muhimbili National Hospita (MNH)
VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT AT MNH
On behalf of the Muhimbili National Hospital (MNH), Public Service Recruitment Secretariat invites qualified Tanzanians to fill 61 vacant posts as mentioned below.
A tertiary specialised and super specialist Hospital in Tanzania organized into nine directorates with bed capacity of 2,178 out of which 1,570 beds are at the Main Upanga Hospital and 608 beds are at Mloganzila facility which is 23km away from the main Hospital. The Hospital serves between 2,000-3,000 outpatients and 1,500 – 2,000 inpatients per day.
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania of not more than 45 years of age except
for those who are in Public Service;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
iii. Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma transcripts;
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates;
- Birth certificate.
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted
- Form IV and form VI results slips;
- Testimonials and all Partial transcripts.
- Applicants employed in the Public Service should route their application letters through their respective employers;
vii. Applicants who have/were retired from the Public Service for whatever reason
should not apply;
viii. Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts;
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level
education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania
(NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE);
- Certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU);
- Applicants with special needs/case (disability) are supposed/advised to indicate;
xii. A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and
Addressed to Secretary, Presidents Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, 8
Kivukoni Road, P.O. Box 63100, 11102 Dar es Salaam.
xiii. Deadline for application is 13th September, 2019
xiv. Only short listed candidates will be informed on a date for interview; and
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
NOTE: All applications must be sent through Recruitment Portal by using the following address; http://portal.ajira.go.tz/and not otherwise (This address also can be found at PSRS Website, Click ‘Recruitment Portal’)
PUBLIC SERVICE RECRUITMENT SECRETARIAT