Position: Programme Coordinator
Reports to: Deputy Chief Executive Officer
The incumbent shall be responsible for providing assistance to DCEO on day to day business at field level and monitor the implementation of activities at field office..
Roles and responsibilities among others will be as follows;
• Oversee operations team and program to ensure that procurement management is done on planned, timely manner and fleet management is well organized and coordinated with all sectors.
• Support cultivation of donor relationships and participate in donor bilateral meetings regularly.
• Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
• Monitor the progress of the program activities on a regular basis and hold regular Meetings with different stakeholders.
• Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines including managing the budget, tracking expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project
• Develop proposals and deliver progress reports, documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team donors and partners and key stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• The candidate must possess a Master’s in Business Administration, Environmental Management or Social Science from reputable university of equivalent qualifications form a recognized University.
• At least five (5) years extensive and successful experience in project planning management: Preferably humanitarian and development programmes
• Managed donor funded projects in particular UN Agency,
• Must have an experience of working at the senior level with minimum supervision
• Candidate must possess a high degree of honesty, integrity, visionary leadership,
• Teamwork sprint and volunteerism, Able to establish and maintain relationships with key people both internally and externally.
• Ability to manage a highly complex portfolio and deliver a wide range of objectives within the time available & Procurement and Contract Management Skills, personal energy and resilience and ability to think strategically without losing touch with day today service delivery,,
Position: Project Controller and Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Dar Es Salaam
Reports to: Chici Executive Officer.
Roles and responsibilities among others will be as following:
• Lead the general program budget planning and strategy exercise,
• Oversee the general financial planning and controls.
• Carry out an internal audit ahead of UNHCR Partners control verification and REDESO external auditor.
• Monitor and control programme compliance in respect of the projects contractual obligations.
• Coordinating internal compliance review and monitoring activities, including periodic reviews.
• Handle all issues related to staff misconduct, integrity, fraud and corruption allegations, Oversee the overall operational risk management in the organization and maintain the organization’s risk register.
• Report to senior management on the adherence status of the organization’s governance policy and procedures.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
• Education: Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration in Finance, Project Management External Audit Risk Management OR Degree in similar field, combined with a professional qualification in Accounting or Finance (CPA OT ACCA), project management accreditation.
• Good understanding of the workflows of major Enterprise Resources Planning
• financial modules.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant working in the same field
• Knowledge of Tanzania financial compliance and regulatory authority policies.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision and organize own workload and
• manage time effectively.
• Languages: Proficiency in English is required..
Position: Senior M&E Assistant
Reports to: Project Coordinator.
Roles and responsibilities among others will be as follow
• Oversees and manages M&E implementation at project-level.
• Assist the Senior M&E manager for quality M&E system design, including tools and methods, appropriate to scope, context, and technical requirements of Alternative
• Cooking Fuel and Training project
• Provides technical oversight for analysis of M&E dala, qualitative and quantitative.
• Integrates data analysis, reflection and interpretation and use with ongoing project activities.
• Ensures quality management practices of M&E activities, data and data management practices.
• Perform monitoring and evaluation of projects as per performance indicators.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in project management, development studies, statistics or .. relevant field.
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience with progressive responsibilities, ideally with humanitarian NGO.
• À Knowledge of technical principles and concepts of M&E, research, and data management.
• Experiences in designing and overseeing implementation of program studies and evaluation, and use of findings to support adaptive management and able to meet Deadlines.
• Strong skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher) and other statistical packages including SPSS
Job application procedure
Submit your updated CV, copies of certificates and application detailing how your experience prepares you for the post to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com . The closing date: 16th August, 2019. We are committed to ensuring diversity and gender equality within our organization.
Note: REDESO staff are highly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted