NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Dar es salaam , Tanzania | Posted on 02/17/2021
Business Manager – Strategy and Planning –Steers the Business –
- Develops the annual sales, distribution, channel management strategy, plan & budget based a deep understanding of our market driven by customer insights, our partnerships and market opportunities.
- Champion & co design systems and processes to monitor, evaluate and report on performance of key performance indicators.
- Develop Go To Market Strategy – Incentive schemes, structures, polices and sale process guidelines
- Conducts regular research to keep up with trends and best practices, which gives the business a competitive edge and keep the business at par with some of the competitive players in the market.
Customer Manager – Strategically Foster Customer Engagement
- Co –design systems and process to gain quantitative insights on customer behavior and opportunities to guide our product innovation pipeline
- Regular meeting with customers to confirm customer satisfaction
- Develop and co – build sales process of motivate the management of a good and healthy customer portfolio by the sales team
People Manager – Recruit, Build and Nurture
- Motivate and influence the sales team to ensure that the team stays motivated and focused to achieve their targets.
- Recruit and co –develop sales on boarding program
- Subordinates effectiveness: a) Regular review of Department KPIs, performance assessment vs KPIs along with related internal and external reporting b) Ensure staff understands the context of their roles in relation to Simusolar’s strategy. c) Ensure staff in your department when performing their duties exhibit proper / acceptable behaviour
- Minimum of 10 years of related work experience; FMCG or Financial Services
- Led a sales team of 20+ sales staff at Senior level.
- Managed independent, 3rd party sales channels and partnerships;
- Worked in sales in rural environments where distribution is challenging.
- Experience working as a Sales Manager for a startup company
Skills & Qualifications –
- Bachelor’s degree in Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing or Sales).
- Master’s degree will be added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Good organizations and planning skills
- Ability to move and inspire team
- Good Presentation & Negotiation Skills
- Fluent in Kiswahili and English.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office Products