Necta nullifies 2018 Form Four exam results of 57 Tumaini Lutheran Seminary students
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (Necta) has nullified the 2018 Form Four national examinations results of 57 students of Tumaini Lutheran Seminary located in Malinyi District, Morogoro Region over cheating.
Announcing the 2018 Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) results during a press conference here, the executive secretary of Necta, Dr Charles Msonde, said the results of the students were nullified after it was discovered that the Form Four National Examinations had been leaked to students.
“Necta has directed that stern measures should be taken against all people involved in the scam including police officers who guarded the school during examination period,” he said.
- St Fransis Secondary School of Mbeya tops schools countrywide, while Pwani Mchangani Secondary School of Pemba has emerged the least performing school.
- Best student is Hope Mwaibanje of Ilboru Secondary School, Arusha.
- At least 252 candidates had their examinations nullified due to cheating, 71 of them independent candidates. Two candidates wrote abusive words in the answers booklets.
You May Also Like
- Necta Results: Shule zilizofanya vizuri & Tanzania One 2018
- NECTA Qualifying Test (QT) Results 2018/2019
- Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2018/19 – NECTA Form four (CSEE) Results 2018/19