AZAMPAY IS EXCITED TO HIRE NEW POSITIONS
- Customer Loyalty Specialist
- Responsible for management of customer loyalty schemes
- Degree in marketing
- Prior experience in customer loyalty management and outgoing personality and communication skills
2. IT Assistant Manager
- Responsible for ensuring that computing systems and equipment are operating effectively and efficiently
- degree in it or related Fields
- 5 years of experience in managing it infrastructure and service such as network servers database cloud computing monitoring tools etc excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
AzamPay was founded in 2016 and is a Tanzania-based digital commerce company developing a series of products for the East African market.
The company was formed in partnership with the Azam Group of companies and seeks to leverage the Azam brand
and presence in East Africa for the purposes of creating value through technology-enabled products and services that can benefit businesses and consumers across the region.
A focus on customer service and value in combination with technology that is locally tested and developed can significantly improve the commercial operating environment in East Africa, unlocking tremendous value for local economies. AzamPay is focused on ensuring its approach is rooted in the specific business needs of local communities and is sensitive to expanding access to its services for those who do not have them.
East Africa as a region will experience tremendous growth over the next 30 years and AzamPay recognizes an opportunity to support the formalization of the economy through digital innovation that creates efficiency, transparency, value and trust across commercial actors.