TPC Ltd is one of the fast growing sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality. Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to fill vacant position in the Hospital Section at Corporate Affairs Department.
POST: Nurse Enrolled (2 Posts)
Reports to the Hospital Matron
Core Job Description:
- To assist the Supervisor in nursing care of outpatients and Inpatients and other activities as instructed.
- Ensure the delivery of a high standard of evidence-based nursing care to all patients.
- Demonstrate and maintain competency in the performance of clinical skills.
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication with all other health professionals, families, and community.
- Maintaining accurate and current medical records and ensuring documentation meets professional and legal standards.
- Demonstrate sensitivity, empathy and respect for customs and value of patients and colleagues at all times.
- Ensure complaints are escalated to the appropriate supervisor in accordance with health’s policies and procedures.
- Promoting the Organizations’ Values and Standard of Care through appropriate practices and encouraging the same to colleagues.
- Any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- Should demonstrate ability to accept accountability and responsibility for own actions within Enrolled Nursing practice and commitment to the patients and good care.
Two years certificate in nursing, a combination of relevant academic qualifications and 2 years’ experience in the related field. He/she must hold a valid licence from TNMC (Tanzania Nursing and Midwifery Council).
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for this position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
Human Resources Executive Officer,
P. O. Box 93,
Tel: +255272754389 FAX: +255272754391
Deadline for applications is 10 November, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.