Currently, it is looking for a position below…
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Appropriately triage patients and initiate orders from approved protocols.
- Manages mechanically ventilated patients.
- Conduct safe and therapeutic care of the patient with epicardial and transvenous pacing.
- Manages critically ill patients during and after procedures where moderate sedation is needed.
- Evaluate hemodynamic parameters.
- Cares for patients with an elevated ICP and manages ventriculostomy drains with ICP monitoring.
- Manages patient on Patient Controlled Analgesia.
- Manages patient on critical support machines.
- Diploma in Nursing from a recognized institution
- Valid nursing license
Minimum Experience Requirements for all applicants:
- Previous 3 years working experience in a hospital or any related health facility.
- Great attitude and desire for learning.
- Willing to spend long hours working in the field.
- Applicants should have a high level of discipline, communicative and interpersonal skills, analytical, innovative problem-solving skills and time-managing skills.