TANZANIA RED CROSS SOCIETY
The Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) is a voluntary humanitarian organization established as an independent National Society (NS) by the Act of Parliament No. 71 of December 1962 and amended by the Parliament of Tanzania in 2019. Tanzania Red Cross Society was recognised and admitted to the membership of the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) in 1963. The TRCS Headquarters office is located in Dar es Salaam.
TRCS is now the largest and most dependable national partner in delivering humanitarian services in Tanzania. The TRCS has an active network in all regions of Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar. Around 40% are women out of more than 55,000 active volunteers. Most importantly, because ofits credibility, TRCS receives supports from a broad range of partners, including the IFRC, the ICRC, the American Red Cross, the Spanish Red Cross, the Belgian Red Cross-Flanders, the French Red Cross, the Italian Red Cross, the Chinese Red Cross and the Korean Red Cross. Other partners are UNHCR, UNICEF, WFP, UNFPA, the EU, USAID, CDC, BPRM and Pathfinder International. Tanzania Red Cross Society is looking for dynamic persons to fill the below vacancies.
NUTRITIONIST (1 POSITION)
Duty Station: Mtendeli Camp (Kakonko DC)
Reports to: Health Coordinator
Age Limit: Not above 45 years
- Supervision of nutrition programs in the camp in all health facilities\
- Preparation of proposals and budgets
- Management of SAM and MAM in all modalities
- Preparation of food requisitions for different nutrition programs
- Provision of health and nutrition education to the PoCs and clients from the host community
- Ensure proper management of food commodities in the stores and during distribution
- Daily, weekly and monthly sharing of statistics with stakeholders
- FBM data entry analysis and submission of reports to stakeholders
- Updating HIS system
- Ensure proper prepositioning of food to all nutrition programs
- Ensure all food items received are fit for human consumption
- Ensure all SFP registers are well recorded according to the WFP protocols/guidelines
- Bachelor Degree in Nutrition, Human Nutrition or Food Science from the reputable Institution/University.
- Three years working experience in the humanitarian Organization.
- Working with the Refugee Camps will be added advantages.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CV through
online form (You can Click the link below)
https://forms.gle/kTmwEnpHTCPc86gr9 clearly fill in the form indicating the role applied for not later
than July 29th ,2021. (Only short listed candidates will be notified). Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer and therefore qualified women are highly encouraged to apply.
Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) does not CHARGE A FEE at any stage of the recruitment process also we use our official email with extension of (@trcs.or.tz) not Gmail, yahoo any other email.
All applications are free for all candidates and no one should give any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. Should the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to TRCS – HR Department through Organizational Official Email: [email protected]