We are looking for a responsible Office Administrator who will be the first point of contact for the company. You should possess a pleasant personality together with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team by providing administrative support across the organization.
Office Administrator responsibilities are:
- Assist visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Ensuring timely and accurate customer service.
- Maintaining and executing on all clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- Gathering and addressing any administrative concern.
- Answer and forward any incoming phone calls while presenting essential information when needed.
- Organize phone calls and correspondences such as e-mail, letters, packages and so on.
- Control of front desk tidiness and availability of all necessary stationery and material including pens, forms and informative data.
- Arrange schedules, travels, appointments etc. for the management.
- Monitoring stock and order office supplies and troubleshooting emergencies.
- Schedule in-house and external events, maintain corporate calendar and book meeting rooms
- Update office policies.
- Working closely with various departments.
- Taking up other duties as assigned by the management.
Office Administrator requirements are:
- Recent graduate Human Resource or related field
- Good experience with office machines
- Good practical knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word, and proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Resourceful and proactive, able to deal with issues as they arise
- Capacity to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
MODE OF APPLICATION
If this feels like you, drop us your CV and links of website projects you have made through below emails: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com
Deadline: 30th April, 2022.