Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning embroiderer following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing professional networks participating in professional societies.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Provide general support to visitors, Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Holder of a Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized University. Having knowledge of Human Capital Management, Budgeting, Marketing and Accounting, especially as they relate to efficient supervision and administration of the Institute.
- Bachelor degree in Business management, management or related field.
- Work experience of not less than 3 years in the related filed.
- Ability to assign, co-ordinate and review the work of subordinates;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with the Public Government and staff members;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Swahili and English.
- Being able to market Company’s products to the Public;
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision;
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Mode of Application:
- All applicants must be citizen of Tanzania and not under 25 years old.
- Applicants must attach latest Curriculum Vitae having three Referees and certified copies of relevant academic certificates and transcripts.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Deadline for Application 7th October 2020.
Application letter should be directed and physically dropped to the following address:
BLOCK 41 KINONDONI MOROCCO
DAR ES SALAAM.
Contact Number 0686 138058