The regional Manager’s office TANROADS -Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive TANROADS, intends to recruit suitable qualified and competent Tanzanian to fill the following vacancies within the regional on one year contract terms with renewable possibility. Successful applicants must be ready to work on assigned office work accordingly Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at Kigoma town.
JOB TITLE: OFFICE ASSISTANT (ONE) 1 POSTS
- Holder of form four Certificates,
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken Swahili and English Language.
- Must be computer literate
- One year of experience.
- Age limit not above 35 years.
- Must be a Tanzanian citizen.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleans office, washrooms and office premises.
- Prepares and serves refreshments.
- Move files and documents.
- Dispatches letters and parcels.
- Performs such other duties as may assigned by the Head of Accountants and Administration.
MODE OF APPLICATION
All interested applicant are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under- mentioned address not later than 23rd December 2020 with their complete CVs, certified copies of all academic and professional certificate, name of three referees including former employer if any, applicant contact telephone number and postal address.
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOUD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
Deadline for submission is 23rd December 2020 at 16:00 Hrs