Office Assistant Job in Mombasa, Kenya
Job Title: Office Assistant
Reference: OAS 2019
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Location: Mombasa, Kenya
Profile Introduction: Our client, a leading law firm in Mombasa is looking to recruit for an Office Assistant.
Role Summary: Offering personalized assistance to the Advocates in execution of their assignment and service to our clients.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Previous experience in a law firm.
- Motorcycle riding skills.
- Computer Literate
- Maintaining a clean working environment and ensuring tidiness at all times.
- Facilitating prompt payment of bills for utilities (water, electricity, telephone) on receipt of the same from the staff members.
- Recording and allocation of incoming correspondence.
- Ensuring that incoming mails are scanned, saved in the systems folder, neatly filed in the physical file and thereafter handed over to the concerned staff members without delay.
- Receiving and Recording of Mombasa Mail prior to handing over to the Riders.
- Opening and ensuring all files are opened in the system’s folder and master register as appropriate.
- Ensuring all new instructions together with the enclosed documents are scanned and saved in the systems folder.
- Ensuring all the final documents are scanned and saved in the system’s folder before dispatching the same to the Client.
- Ensuring the documents are dispatched to the Associates upon execution in a timely manner and copies retained in our physical file at all times.
- Ensuring the instructions given on any correspondence are passed to the intended team member and acted upon within 12 hours.
- Ensuring nil delay or negligence in file bring ups and ensuring all bring up files are passed on to the intended team member by 9 o’clock daily.
- Maintaining a neat and up to date information record and filing systems.
- Ensuring you attend to all the trainings undertaken by the firm well prepared and execute the assignments given in a timely manner.
- Good communication skills
- Friendly and customer focused
- Pleasant personality.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected] by 15th February 2019.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer