Office Assistant Job Vacancy at NENEZ Credit Limited
JOB TITLE: Office Assistant
NENEZ CREDIT LIMITED is a company involved in the sale and lending of plots in various areas here in Tanzania.
NENEZ CREDIT Tanzania Limited offers equal employment opportunities for qualified men and women.
In keeping with the objectives of having effective and constant supervision in the main functional areas, we are looking to recruit the positions as outlined, we are looking for a dynamic and motivated Front Office Assistant to join our team.
The selected candidate shall be responsible for the provision of optimal customer care in the Front Office and prompt logistics services. In addition, the Front Office Assistant shall be involved in organizing and planning site visits, and responsible for administering workshops and conferences, including timely and correct data capturing in CRM. The Front Office Assistant, a member of the Front Office team is expected to ensure linkage with other relevant units and provide timely information and assistance to current and potential customers.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide front office services during working hours, evenings, and weekends.
- Contact potential clients, attend to inquiries, and book information in the CRM system.
- To send/receive/sort/distribute incoming mail, e-mail to different departments.
- Responding to telephone calls.
- To help register customers that require to go for a site visit and arrange for transport to and from the Site and help customers regarding their needs.
- Monitor payments, follow up, and support as necessary.
- Prepare information for staff during staff meetings for action and ensure that the information is always updated.
- To administrate safe deposits according to the organizational guidelines.
- Other tasks related to the front office and reception will be assigned to you.
- Diploma/Certificate in Business Administration/ Tourism and Hospitality Management/ Secretarial Studies and Management
- Experience working in customer service.
- Front desk experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, and emails, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook Express.
Knowledge, Ability, and Skills
- Exceptional ability to create a welcoming environment.
- Ability to observe business etiquette and maintain a professional appearance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to solve client issues in a friendly and timely manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of clients and colleagues.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and data capturing.
Terms & Conditions
The position of Office Assistant will be based at Dar Es salaam under the following terms and conditions:
· The position is offered under Commission’s employment terms.
To apply, submit a motivation letter about why you are the most suitable candidate for the position, a resume, and three (3) referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th April 2023 at midnight East African Time (EAT) with the title Office Assistant.
*We value all applications, but we can only respond to short-listed candidates. While all applicants will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, women are strongly encouraged to apply.
How To apply: Send your CV and certificates to email@example.com