Office Assistants (3)
Amref Health Africa is a non-profit public health organization supporting the Government of Tanzania to address public health issues including maternal and child health, HIV, TB, Malaria and Nutrition in Tanzania since 1987. Amref Health Africa is funded by The U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) through CDC Tanzania, to execute a robust HIV care and treatment clinical cascade project aiming to accelerate the achievement of the current 95-95-95 goals and the HIV epidemic control in Tanzania. The project branded as Afya Kamilifu Project has been implemented in Tanga and Zanzibar since October, 2018. From October, 2020 the project will extend to Simiyu Region covering facility based and community based HIV care and treatment services from October 2020 in collaboration and guidance from the Tanzania Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children, Zanzibar Ministry of health and President’s Office Regions Authority and Local Government (PORALG). That said, Amref Health Africa -Tanzania is announcing the following positions to be filled for the project:
Position; Office Assistants (3)
Location: Bariadi Office (1), Tanga Office (1)
Reports to: Regional Project Manager
To provide office assistance services and support to AK staffs and will manage the front office desk, provide administrative and logistics support to the Program staff, visitors and other stakeholders.
- Handling incoming calls and other
- Managing filing
- Recording information as
- Greeting clients and visitors as
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word
- Helping organize and maintain office common
- Performing general office clerk duties and
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as
- Maintaining office equipment as
- Aiding with client reception as
- Experience as a virtual
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases when
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Administration or
- Applicants should also possess qualifications on Record keeping or Management from recognized institutions
- Experience as an office assistant or in related
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication
- Ability to work well under limited
- Great communication
- Previous work experience with NGOs or working in donor funded environment is highly preferred
HOW TO APPLY:-
If you meet the criteria given above and interested in the vacancies, please send an application letter and CV combined in as one document indicating your present employer and position, daytime telephone contact, names and addresses of three referees. Amref will conduct interviews at Mwanza Office for the shortlisted Lake Zone Applicants and at Dar es Salaam Office for other shortlisted applicants. To be considered, your application must be received by 16.30 Hours August 17, 2020. Please mention the job title/vacancy name or use the job title as the subject line when applying for this position, failure to do that your application may not be retrieved. All correspondences should be directed to: Email: [email protected]
Direct application through mail or hand delivery will not be accepted.
Amref Health Africa is an equal opportunity employer and has a non- smoking environment policy; Women and People with disability are encouraged to Apply
“Amref Health Africa is committed to the principles of safeguarding in workplace and will not tolerate any form of abuse, wherever it occurs or whoever is responsible”
Amref health Africa –Tanzania regrets that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.