JOB TITLE: Office Attendant (1)
REPORTING TO: Administration Assistant
Purpose of the post:
The Office Attendant is responsible under the overall guidance of the Administration Assistant for maintaining the hygiene and cleanliness of the office premises and environment
- Ensure that the office premises internally and externally are clean at all times
- Ensure that office supplies like cleaning materials, coffee, tea etc are economically utilized and available whenever required.
- Report security problem to supervisor immediately when there is any problem.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by the HR/Administration Officer
The office cleaner reports to Administration Assistant and may work closely with all other staff in order achieve the common goals of Organization
Carry out any other responsibilities as assigned by the Administration Officer
Education, Skills & Abilities
- Secondary Education certificate of completion
- Demonstrated 2-3 years’ experience on Office cleanliness
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV (not exceeding four pages) and names and contact information of three referees before close of business on Wednesday 25nd November 2020 to the Human Resources and Administration Manager, Ariel Glaser Pediatric AIDS Healthcare Initiative, by e-mail to [email protected]
Please mention the title of the position in your email subject and do not attach any document other than the CV and cover letter.
AGPAHI is an equal opportunity employer, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.