Kundy Polyclinic is looking for qualified applicants to fill in the position of Cleaners.
Office cleaners perform various functions, which primarily involve ensuring a clean and safe office environment. Interested individuals must have a strong work ethic, be reliable, and pay attention to detail.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for floor care, performing various surface tasks, including vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, and spot-cleaning carpets of all office areas.
- Responsible carrying out tasks such as dusting, spraying, and cleaning
- Responsible for removing trash in office areas.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Responsible for cleaning of windows in conference rooms, management offices, etc.
- Perform dusting, disinfecting, and polishing of surfaces and furniture as needed
- May be required to shop for cleaning supplies as needed
- May be required to stock Kitchen and Board Room supplies as needed
- Responsible for reporting repairs and replacements encountered when executing daily tasks
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Certificate in Housekeeping.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania.
- Applicants must attach up – to – date / current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants who are currently employed should channel their applications through their employers.
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Computer Certificate.
- Professional Certificates from respective boards must have an operating license from Council.
How to Apply?
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
All Applications should be sent to:
P.O Box 4675, Dar es salaam
WARNING: DON’T PAY ANY MONEY TO GET JOB.