THE UNITED AFRICAN UNIVERSITY OF TANZANIA (UAUT) is a private Higher Learning Institution founded by the Registered Trustees of Korea Church Mission (KCM), with the objective of alleviating poverty and promoting growth through raising Tanzanian Christian leaders who are equipped with excellence in wisdom, knowledge and Christian virtues. The responsibility of the day to day running of UAUT is vested upon the University Council with the Vice-Chancellor as the main link between the Board of Trustees and University Council.
UAUT obtained The Certificate of Full Registration (CFR) from Tanzania Commission for Universities(TCU)since 2012.
Programme Name: Bachelor Of Business Administration Vacant Positions
Administrative Position: Office Management Secretary
Relevant working experience of at least four years in a similar position plus a Diploma in Secretarial studies from a recognized institution. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Types confidential matters.
- Works with heads of sections, units and departments.
- Co-ordinates all office needs and requirements.
- Receives and distributes letters to respective officials.
- Receives and directs visitors.
- Keeps minutes/records of meetings.
- Arranges and attends meeting where necessary and writes minutes.
- Receives telephone calls and take messages.
- Handles travel arrangement on duty for senior officers and other members of the unit /department.
- Ensures expedient, accurate and clean execution of duties.
- Ensures that copies of letters are filed in relevant files.
- Types confidential letters, minutes, circulars, certificates charts and stencils. Ensuring cleanliness of the office(s)
- Takes proper care of facilities and equipment under her charge.
- Performs any other duties assigned by one’s reporting officer.
Send your detailed CV, Cover letter, Certificates (PDF) and Testimonials (if any) to;
firstname.lastname@example.org; cc; email@example.com
Deadline 28th May 2023